March 16 & 17
The 2nd Annual All-Japan Showdown is a thrilling weekend event for the JDM Community, featuring a real Japanese race car competition, an historic JDM cruise, car exhibition, a track day, a memorable parade lap and a lot of photo-ops with JDM freinds and family.
Get ready for the ultimate Showdown! VARA Racing, in collaboration with the Z Club of America, West Coast Datsun Club, Group Z Sports Car Club, Empire Z, and Vintage Japanese Motor Union, proudly presents the 2nd Annual All-Japan Showdown. Brace yourself for a thrilling weekend at the iconic Willow Springs International Raceway on March 16th and 17th 2024.
This epic event is tailor-made for the JDM Community, bringing together vintage race cars and five SoCal Car Clubs. It’s time to rev up your engines and join us for an adrenaline-fueled celebration of Japanese automotive excellence!
- Gear up for the electrifying All-Japan Showdown Race, where authentic Japanese race cars go full throttle!
- Join the ultimate JDM cruise in SoCal! Get ready for the longest and most thrilling Showdown Cruise!
- JDM Car Owners Showdown Exhibition, showcasing all makes and models!
- Experience the adrenaline rush of driving your JDM car around Big Willow race track at full throttle on Showdown Track Day!
- Rev up for an electrifying spin around the track, cameras ready to freeze this epic moment!
Vendors interested in setting up a booth at the Showdown must contact the Willow Springs International Raceway to pay a $150 Vendor Fee plus sign and post an Agreement visible at your booth.